When using this product you can be sure that it has enough vitamins and minerals. In the reduced milk composition (dry) contains about 36% of proteins, minerals, vitamins A, B1, B2, B9, B12, D, E and PP and amino acids.
In addition the milk powder is rich in calcium, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, chlorine and other useful components.
Warning: Last items in stock!
The skimmed version helps to lose weight, especially the fat that is deposited in the belly. Researchers at the School of Sports and Exercise Science at Loughborough University in the UK have shown that milk is better than water to rehydrate the body after high-intensity physical exercise.
And the University of Pennsylvania (USA) has found that lean dairy products reduce the risk of hypertension by 50%. The advantage was attributed to calcium, which contributes to the dilation of blood vessels. Therefore, lean dairy has gained its place in the diet and to lower the pressure.
Due to the protein content found in skim milk, which present an excellent amino acid profile, is characterized by containing high biological value protein. The amino acid profile of milk whey proteins (mainly leucine rich) may favor muscle anabolism (it is to have maximum muscle effect - strength and growth - in the shortest possible time). Whey proteins also help control blood pressure and reduce heart risk.
- They have an excellent amino acid profile
- Whey proteins also help control blood pressure and reduce heart risk.
- It has a maximum of 0.5% fat
- The skim milk has similar amounts of protein, potassium, phosphorus and other nutrients than whole milk, mainly calcium, the only difference and that the integral contains a large amount of fat.
- It has been proven that the skimmed version helps to lose weight, especially the fat that is deposited in the belly.
- Lean conditions reduce the risk of hypertension by 50%.
- Rapid absorption of the product makes it used by diabetics and people with gastrointestinal problems
- Practicality and validity clearly bring the cost benefit, as they do not spoil as quickly as regular milk.
Mix 1 tablespoon in 200 ml.
** Attention to people with lactose intolerance: Not lactose free.
No customer comments for the moment.